Saturday, May 3, 2008

Relay for Life


Today begins the Relay For Life! Our team of 15 known as "Athletic Trainer's in Motion" will be walking around the UCSB Track for 24 hours to remember those who have lost their fight with Cancer and celebrate those who have survived. Through our fundraising efforts we have ignited the hope that we can make a difference in helping to combat this condition.
We decided to have a Hawaii 5-0 theme for our walk. You may be asking yourself well what does that mean Greg. Well let me tell you, that means while I am walking around the track I will be wearing a Lei, coconut bra, grass skirt, a T-shirt that my friend Tina has secretly designed for me; I can only imagine what it is going to look like, with a squirt gun, and a fake police badge. I am sure right now many of you are thinking is there any possibility of getting pictures of Greg in this get up. Rest assured, I am positive there will be plenty of camera's to document this occasion and will be smeared all of the internet like a celebrity crotch shot. Ok so maybe I'm not that big time, but I need to spice up my blog a bit, so i'll be sure to post a few delightfully amazing photos for all of you.

To all of those who donated to the cause thank you so very much! I appreciate your warm hearts, kind wishes, and most of all your support!

1 comment:

Heather said...

This is amazing. I can not wait to see.