Friday, May 23, 2008

New Photographer

I was pretty bored at work today. It is the Friday of Memorial day weekend, so the majority of campus either headed out last night or were in the process of leaving this morning. Needless to say, things at work were slow. In my hours of boredom I was browsing through MSNBC when I read an article about a photographer named Nick Veasey. Veasey is a photographer who uses x-rays to capture the inner beauty of everyday objects, animals, clothing, and organic subjects. I found it very interesting that the x-ray equipment he uses is so powerful that emits enough radiation to be extremely harmful to humans, so when he shoots a picture he has to leave his studio.

Here are some samples of his work:




Here's the link to his website:
Nick Veasey

No comments: