Sunday, January 20, 2008

Out to the Movies: Cloverfield


The first trailer for this movie came out last July creating quite a stir and a lot of buzz. "Cloverfield" was finally released this past Friday. The entire film is one hour and twenty-four minutes of shaky video camera work that made me wish I had taken some dramamine beforehand. I actually thought that I was going to need to leave the theater to vomit about halfway through because of it, but stuck it out.

I would not suggest paying the price of admission to see this film; you would be better served to wait for it to come out on dvd. Unfortunately, this film did not live up to the hype that initial trailer instilled in just about everyone.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I will be passing on this one, even when it comes on video. Thanks!

Greg said...

Good call Heather!