Friday, January 25, 2008

findyourspot.com

My good friend Heather and I were chatting on gmail this afternoon at work when she told me about this online quiz at www.findyourspot.com which once completed will tell you your top 24 ideal living locations in the United States. The quiz covers a lot of different variables that people take into consideration when deciding to settle down.

Here's the top ten from my list of 24:

10. Hartford, Connecticut
9. Providence, Rhode Island
8. Salem, Oregon
7. Corvallis, Oregon
6. Albuquerque, New Mexico
5. Baltimore, Maryland
4. Seattle, Washington
3. Little Rock, Arkansas
2. Eugene, Oregon
And the number one location is ...

1. Portland, Oregon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, Greg Oregon is your state to live in and maybe soon you can. It has everything you like there water, mountains, parks, seals and whales. I can see you living in Oregon.

Greg said...

Apparently! It's just meant to be!