Sunday, January 20, 2008

Before I Die: Richard Petty Driving Experience


I know my Dad will probably share the want to do for this one. I've always had a fascination with speed and the thrill of pushing things to the limit, so what better way to do that than learn how to and then drive a car that has the potential to go over 200 mph. I think the thrill of going that fast would be freaking awesome. The only down side would be the potential for a gnarly crash. The adrenaline rush however would make it so worth it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dad doesn't know what to think about the Petty driving experience. He thought you didn't like racing. Which do you want to do the ride along or you doing the laps yourself? Yes, this is something your Dad would like to do. Tim and Kim has done the ride along and Tim wants to the driving, but its cost is a little high.

Greg said...

Just because I don't get super excited to watch it on television (better things to do with my afternoons) or even in person (I don't like all the drunk people) doesn't mean I wouldn't like to experience what it's like to drive a car that weighs that much that goes that fast. I've always been a competitive kid and what better way to compete than racing.
I always loved the go karts at Malibu, I just have a need for speed Momma, as you could probably tell by the number of speeding tickets I have accumulated over the years.
I would want to do the solo lap for sure.