Friday, January 4, 2008

Before I Die: Alaska

In the spirit of "The Bucket List" set to release in a week or two I've decided to share with all of you in weekly installments things and places that I would like to see and do before I die. Up first is the state of Alaska!

Ever since I was a kid I've had two obsessions; Marine Life and Nature! Afterall, I initially wanted to be a Marine Biologist till I watched Jaws thirty times and Discovery Channel's Shark week. It was at that point I decided I couldn't handle the whole shark aspect of the job, and thus moved onto Architecture and then Athletic Training.

Alaska has always fascinated me and I find myself envying people who grew up there. The beauty of the landscape, the diversity of wildlife, the miles of uncharted wilderness, and of course the Huskies! Here's a taste of what I find so enticing about Alaska:









Ultimately I am hoping one day to be able to afford a vacation to this great state and experience all it has to offer!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dad wants to go with you. Can he hitch a ride with you?

Greg said...

The more the merrier!