Monday, June 25, 2007

Off to Convention

Well it's that time of year again, it's Convention time. A time when Athletic Trainer's from all over the country and sometimes the globe come together for Alumni parties, liver punishment, and some mild educational learning. This years convention is in Anaheim, CA. I will be leaving at 6am tomorrow morning to make my way down there and will be coming back on Saturday. I will keep track of all the potential blog posts that can come from this week, I will be rooming with Laef after all. This convention will be a little different for me since I am volunteering for about 20 hours this week as well as everything I want to do during the week. And other than that let's face it my drinking stamina has fallen considerably since last year. Hope to see some of you there, and I will be thinking about those of you who are unable to attend. Have a great week!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Have fun! I wish I could be there! Feel free to drunk dial & come back with lots of pictures and blog stories!!

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

Heather said...

huh?

Greg said...

Yeah, I have no clue Heather!