Thursday, June 26, 2008

Out to the Movies: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Oh brother! Where to begin on the latest Indiana Jones? Well, I decided to go with my co-worker Bob to see this after work yesterday. Needless to say, I am glad that I only paid the matinee price and not full price. I've had numerous friends see this movie and I got conflicting reports. Some people said the movie was good and others said it was bad. After experiencing the movie first hand I'd have to say that it was in the middle for me. There were parts that I found very interesting and then there were parts that I sat in my chair rolling my eyes.

There were parts of this movie when it felt like the old Indiana Jones days and I mean the good ones like Raiders and the Crusade, and others that were just off the chart in ludicrousness. The plot was interesting, but ultimately a little out there. I think Harrison Ford's action adventure days are over. Overall, I think my Mom and Dad would enjoy this movie, so I would recommend it to them.

In the world of Indiana Jones I liked the "Crystal Skull" better than I did "Temple of Doom".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dad and I would like to see the latest Indiana Jones movie, but with my new work shedule its hard. Our time frame is limited.