Friday, June 20, 2008

Crossing things off the list...

Well people I officially have a couch now, so I can cross that piece of furniture off the list. The couch did come kind of suddenly and luckily for me it was just the right price. My now former co-worker Tina has been getting packing things up and getting ready to move to South Carolina for a new job. As she was putting things in the UHaul she unfortunately found out that she didn't have enough room for her couch and everything else. She very kindly offered the couch to me. The couch is very comfortable and so I couldn't refuse the offer.

So, now I have a bed and a couch!

Here's the proof for all you pessimist:


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congraduations on your couch and the right price is always a good things too. What else is on your list to get for your place? Just wondering.

Greg said...

Thanks Mom. I was excited about the opportunity. Really the only things that are left on my apartment list is a coffee table, some sort of DVD storage, and a kitchen garbage can.
Now that I have the couch though I think I need to invest in a smaller desk, so that's what I'll be working on. I new desk chair is needed as well. The one I got from David is actually messing up the linoleum.

Heather said...

Cute couch! That was a really lucky get! Isn't it annoying how expensive garbage cans are!? Zeb dented the lid to ours during the move back to Oregon, I was livid.