Sunday, May 9, 2010

Multnomah Falls with Allison

After a rainy Wednesday that I had to go into work for a department meeting, a staff meeting, and a meeting with my soccer coach Allison and I headed out to Multnomah Falls for a morning hike. The day started out a little cloudy and cool as we started our hike to the top of the falls. The weather worked out well for us as there were not a lot of people there. As we started to descend back to the bottom the sun started to peak through the clouds and we got some great shots. The hike to the top may have only been a little over a mile but it was primarily uphill, so it made for a good workout.







After Multnomah we headed to the Vista House to check out the scenic views of the Columbia River Gorge.


































We finished our day by heading down to the McCormick and Schmicks at the Harborside for a delicious dinner and then seeing Cirque du Soleil "Kooza". The show was breathtaking, awe inspiring, and hilarious. I'm looking forward to seeing it again with David when he comes to visit in a little over a week!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Greg,
I agree the Kooza show was amazing. The morning at the falls was awesome, too. We definitely got a good workout in that day. I'm glad I was able to spend your birthday with you.