Saturday, April 25, 2009

Five Months in the Making...

... and Allison can officially expect the package that I promised her for every major holiday since Thanksgiving of 2008. I present the following two pictures as evidence that she can expect a package in her mailbox early next week:
I promise that is not just an empty box!
Outside the Goleta Post Office

I would have gotten a picture of handing the package over to the USPS, but that would have been a little awkward!

Anyway, Allison I hope that you enjoy your five month late package. I think there is a good mix of things in there that you will enjoy. Thank you so much for being an excellent friend!

Enjoy, the small token of my appreciation!

1 comment:

Allison said...

I am so excited to know that my package is on the way. I will now have to make those donations.
Thanks for the pictures as evidence, and I will make a verification of the package once it arrives.
Thank you in advance.