Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Before I Die: Art Exhibit

This idea might be a little off the wall, but I think it would be awesome to be able to display my photography hobby in a gallery for other people to appreciate. Not all of my photographs turn out the way that I want them to, but I feel like I get some good shots that other people might enjoy viewing as well.
I plan to develop my photographic eye more this spring while I'm here in Santa Barbara. If I get some good ones I will try to share them with you all. The one downside is that I do not have a digital camera and often times the digital compact discs that I get are not of the best quality, so I ask that you just bear with me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greg, I hope this does happen for you, because you do have a great photo eye. Yes, I do enjoy seeing the photo's you take and I think other people would enjoy seeing them as well. But do you have any connection to someone in the art world that feels the same about your photo's.

Greg said...

No, I've only shared my photos with friends and family. If I get motivated enough I need to put a portfolio together and show it to some gallery owners or some one like that.