Saturday, February 2, 2008

Reading Corner

Another book read and another one started.

I finished reading "Auschwitz: A New History" by Laurence Rees on my last road trip. In the beginning I had a hard time getting into the book, but that soon faded and I ended up having to find places to stop. I've always enjoyed reading about history and it was interesting to read about how Auschwitz came into being and how its role and function changed throughout World War Two.

Next on the docket is "You're okay it's just a bruise" by Dr. Rob Huizenga. This book is about the experiences of a team physician working with the Los Angeles Raiders in the 1980's.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Oohhh! I want to know how this book is, it sounds like it would be pretty interesting, at least to us ;)

Greg said...

I will keep you posted for sure!