Monday, February 18, 2008

Cute and Cuddly Monday

Brandy remembrance edition:

Our first dog when my brother and I were growing up was a german shepherd named Brandy. Brandy and I always seemed to have a rough relationship. I believe as the story goes that one night I was crying in my crib and Brandy managed to jump in on top of me. I'm pretty sure she was just curious as to what was making all that noise, but maybe she was trying to smother me. Well quite a few years later I got my revenge when I blew a whistle in her ear. Unfortunately, I think I gave Brandy a stroke as she was never quite the same after that incident. So, here's to her memory.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, Greg, you have the story right but I was able to get you moved to one side of the crib before Brandy landed in the bed. Who would have though she could jump straight up and turn in the air and land in such a small space. Also I never said lets check on Greg anymore around her either.

Heather said...

I really like German Shepards, but Zeb says that they are too mean....any opinons on that?

Anonymous said...

The dog isn't mean its the dog owner that make the dog mean. All of our doges were mixed but they were friendly. Unless your name is Greg and do things the dog does like, sorry G. There is alot of Pit Bull dog owners where we are at now and the doges are friendly, but in Southwest Ohio you could get fined and the dog taken away from the owner. My opinon is it all on the type of dog owner you are, dogs are like people some are nice and some aren't.