Monday, February 18, 2008

Reading Corner Update

I finished "You're Okay It's Just a Bruise" this past weekend. The book chronicles a Los Angeles Team Physician from the beginning of his time with the Raiders till he was no longer with the team, and all the insane things that went on in between. It was a good read and very relatable. I was appalled by some of the actions of the Team Orthopaedic on a number of occassions. I also found that some of the characteristics of the more shady characters in the book mirrored those of some of the people that I have worked with and some that I currently deal with on a daily basis.
Heather, I would definitely recommend you pick this one up. There was definitely some crazy stuff going on!

Up next is "The Book of Honor: The secret lives and deaths of CIA Operatives" by Ted Gup

No comments: