Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A little something for me...

I've been tracking this online for weeks. I have journeyed to Oxnard in search of it in a store. Today my day came and found that circuit city had it available to order online. After debating all morning and a majority of the afternoon I broke down and decided to treat myself. What is this treat you ask? It's a Nintendo Wii!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait! My Wii is to arrive on Monday with Wii sports and Mario Galaxy. I am so freaking excited! I also plan on getting a Wii Fit, so I can workout at home.

Who's up for a game of tennis and bowling?

3 comments:

Heather said...

Fun!! I haven't played our wii in so long, boo! I need to get my priorities straight.

Heather said...

so you should get mario kart and we can play online ;)

Greg said...

I will for sure do that Heather. I suck at Mario Kart, so prepare to dominate me!