Friday, November 23, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to all; even if this post is a day late. This year was a little different than past years. David and I made the conscious decision to attempt making a Thanksgiving dinner by ourselves.

Our menu included:

Sparkling Cider
Stuffing
Mashed Potatoes
Gravy
Spanish Rice
Biscuits
Ham
Turkey
and for dessert Pumpkin Pie

Overall I give us a B+

Everything tasted good!

It was a lot of fun to make dinner and was easier than we had expected it to be.

Special thanks goes to Mom for all her helpful advice during the day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering on how your Thanksgiving Dinner went. I was hoping for an update later, but I guess this was my update. I'm glad
everything turned out good. Call any time for cooking help.

Heather said...

That sounds really good actually, but..is spanish rice really traditional thanksgiving fare?

Greg said...

Haha! You caught that did you? Well we do live in California!