Monday, November 26, 2007

Current Listening Pleasure

I downloaded Linkin Parks lastest album when it first came out, but I hadn't really listened to the entire album until recently. I have to admit it's not like their previous 2 albums, but I am thoroughly enjoying listening to it from beginning to end over and over again. The obvious song that first got me hooked was "What I've done", but here are a couple other songs that tickle my fancy: "Hands Held High", "No More Sorrow", and "Shadow of the Day". Mike Shinoda is a genius!



The next album I'd like to get is Muse's "Black Holes and Revelations". I was first introduced to Muse when it was the featured track to one of the Oregon Ducks Football Motivational videos when I was working with the team. The song "Hysteria" prompted me to buy their Album "Absolution" That CD found itself in heavy rotation for awhile and I still enjoy listening to it. I'm a big fan of all the singles they've put out from their latest masterpiece. I'm becoming more of a fan everytime I hear one of their songs on the radio.

No comments: