Thursday, June 3, 2010

AIDS Life/Cycle 9

I've made the trek back to San Francisco to volunteer for the AIDS Lifecycle event. This marks my second year volunteering for this absolutely amazing event. I had an amazing experience last year and am looking forward to having an equalling amazing experience again this year.

I flew into San Francisco this afternoon and am staying with David's brother Jason tonight and tomorrow before Orientation day on Saturday and the start to this amazing journey to Los Angeles on Sunday morning. I managed to navigate myself from the airport into the city with only one misstep on the MUNI; I ended up going one stop the wrong direction. Luckily i figured it out and made the appropriate course correction and arrived at Jason's apartment. We went for a nice walk through the Mission and had dinner in the Haight. Tomorrow I'm sure we'll be going to get all our last minute supplies for the ride.

To find out more information about the ride check out aidslifecycle.org

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Greg,
Enjoy your time. I look forward to hearing all about it. I hope the weather cooperates and you have minimal work.

Mom said...

Greg,
You had a great time last year, so I hope you have the same this year.

Greg said...

Mom and Allison,
Once again it was amazing. A truly beautiful experience. The weather cooperated very nicely this year.