Sunday, December 16, 2007

On The Road Again



It's time for the Basketball team to hit the road again. This week we are actually leaving California for the freshly snow covered midwest and Tar Heel country. We depart from Santa Barbara at 4:45am for our first flying trip of the year. This six day odyssey will take us to Muncie, Indiana where we will take on winless Ball State from the Mid American Conference. This leg of the trip will most likely be boring because there is not a lot to do in Muncie. Ball State is in the same conference as my undergraduate institution; Eastern Michigan, so I've been to Muncie a couple times in the past, but never for 3 days. After our game with Ball State we continue east for a Saturday early afternoon game with the number one team in the country. That's right folks, we are playing UNC Chapel Hill; I'll send you pictures Laef! I'm excited about this game because Mom and Dad will be driving up from South Carolina for the game and to spend time with me. I am really looking forward to seeing them! It's been about 7 months since we've last seen each other and there is a lot of catching up to do. I'm guessing Mom and I will be hugging at least 30 times over the course of the 2 days we will be together. Here's to everyone having a great week!

Go Gauchos!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll try to control the hugging, but it will be hard. This is all I wanted for Christmas is to see you in the person. Who knows when we will get to see you again.
GO GAUCHOS!!