Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Basketball Ruins Everything


Here's to the latest reason Men's Basketball is ruining my social life this month. I saw in early August that the one the only Stevie Wonder was coming to Santa Barbara for a concert at the Santa Barbara Bowl. Needless to say the news gave me new life and made Jordan camp that much more bearable. My joy however was short lived when I got the Men's Basketball Foreign tour practice schedule. That's right not only were there 10 practices scattered throughout the month of August to make life at work that much more challenging they had to go and practice on the night that Sir Stevie Wonder was playing. These coaches really should consult me when it comes to scheduling practices and such. My social life is taking a hit much too early in the year!

3 comments:

Heather said...

This is a crying shame. Any word on how he concert was?

Greg said...

No, I actually didn't hear just how great the concert was. It was Stevie Wonder, so there's got to be no other answer than SPECTACULAR!

Anonymous said...

Sorry you missed Stevie's concert, but maybe you will be able to see
him sometime later. I know thanks
for nothing, you wanted to go now,
right.